Bom Papo is a service that allows you to communicate anonymously by Voice and SMS.
Daily, if your subscription is valid, you are entitled to 5 free minutes of calling. Simply, for that purpose, call through IVR, the number 854.
After the 5 free minutes daily, you can continue to talk anonymously calling your number directly to the Good Chart ID of another person (854 XXX XXX).
The cost of calls is the standard price.
- You can talk anonymously with other subscribers without having to share your number.
How do I get it?
- The Customer needs to download the application through the Play Store: Search for "Bom Papo", select the result found, and install the application and follow the instructions.
- The Customer can activate and cancel the service through the APP and USSD menus:
- *111# option 7. Entertainment > 6. Games and Fun
- *844# option 6. Games and Fun or via the menu IVR 854
How much does it cost?
There are several subscription packages to the service Bom Papo:
- Monthly subscription: 40 MT
- Biweekly subscription: 20 MT
- Weekly subscription: 10 MT
- Daily subscription: 3 MT
Note: The service is automatic daily renewal until the customer cancels the service.
How do I subscribe to the service?
- To subscribe you must enter *854# and select the subscription package you want, or call the IVR menu 854. After successful subscription with the system you will be assigned a unique Good Chart ID which will also be the number that will appear on the display when you connect to another Subscriber.
- After subscribing, you will be informed to call the IVR line 854, to search for other subscribers, according to the profile.
- You are entitled to 5 MINUTES free calling per day through the IVR menu 854, in which you will have also the option to connect directly to another Subscriber.
- The service allows two subscribers (with active subscription) to speak between them by phone without sharing the MSISDN together, appearing in the display just the Bom Papo ID.
- As a subscriber, you also have the possibility of logging out (and later, login) to the service, not becoming contactable during that period. On the other hand, you can also block/unblock a Bom Papo ID.
- You can also change the search criteria as well as own profile.