Vodakool is a WAP Portal that enables VM customers to access a range of personalized services like email, chat, contacts, greetings besides latest news and information. The customer can also download ringtones, games, wallpaper and other mobile content using Voda Kool Portal to his mobile device as and when it happens. Access to the Voda Kool is free of charge, but surfing, upload and downloads of information is charged standard Clique GPRS rates.
Now, there are more reasons for Vodacom customers to enjoy the service by been enabled and exposed to multiple services such as:
- News (Local and international news update).
- Flight schedule.
- Weather report.
- Local Entertainment.
- Restaurants across the country for reservations.
- And a lot more.
Benefits of using the Vodakool are as follows:
- The portal is menu-driven to the point that you do not need to remember special codes and numbers to download content such as ringtones and logos.
- Convenient – You can query for information or perform a transaction practically anywhere and anytime.
- Interactive – This service allows you to access to online information from the Internet at any time of the day and night.
The WAP Portal access is by default in the Home page of the mobile, unless the customer requests a different web address or when search the address on the bookmark or when searching for last surfed address.
The WAP Portal address is http://www.vodakool.co.mz. The alternative way to access the WAP portal is through Vodacom data card or USB modems with Vodacom SIM card enable with GPRS/MMS services.