Instead of using Customer Care Centre, you may also find below the FAQs about Vodacom products and services.
How do I activate my SIM card?
Dial * 102 # ok or call 84100
How can I see and change my tariff plan?
To change the tariff plan, dial the codes below according to the tariff plan you wish:
- *104*01# OK for UAU tariff;
- *104*02# OK for Per Second tariff;
- *104*03# OK for Per Minute tariff;
To check your current, dial *104#OK.
What is the number of the Message Center?
- The number of the message center is +25884080011;
How do I recharge my account?
- Dial * 100 * 01 * PIN # OK or call 84100 and follow the instructions.
How can I check my balance?
- Type *100#OK or dial 84101.
How do I enable voice mail?
- To enable voicemail, call 84121 and follow the instructions or dial ** 62 *+25884131 (Client nr. without the prefix 84)#OK.
What is the procedure to divert calls?
- No reply (61)
- Busy (67)
- Out of coverage (62)
- Unconditional (21)
- All conditions (002) includes 61,62,67,21
How can I participate in the Competition Ganha Tchapo Tchapo?
- To participate in Ganha Tchapo Tchapo, dial *123#OK. you will receive a notification from Vodacom confirming that your entry was valid. You will also receive a free SMS or even up to 50,000MT in cash. The competition is valid for Pre-paid and Talk More customers only.
How do I transfer airtime?
- To transfer airtime, send an SMS to 84123. The SMS must follow this format: TC_Amount_Vodacom Nr to which you intend.
How do I change the PIN number?
- To change PIN number, use this code: **04*(old pin)*(new pin)*(new pin)#OK.
How can I check the free messages balance?
- Dial *100*02#OK.
How do I activate the internet service?
- Use the code *111#OK, select the language and select Internet & MMS
How can I send a Please Call Me?
- Dial *140*(full number of the recipient)#ok. You can send up up to 5 Please Call Me per day.
How do I activate the Bradas service?
- To activate Bradas, dial *103*Nr of Brada1*Nr of Brada2* Nr of Brada3*Nr of Brada4#OK. You will receive an SMS confirming the activation of the service as well as the number you chose to Bradas. Confirm by sending S to 848484.
How do I check the active Bradas numbers on my card?
- To check active Bradas, dial *103#OK.
How can I know the registration status of my SIM Card?
- To see if your SIM card is registered, send ans SMS to 84174 with the REGISTRATION.
How to check the balance?
- Send an SMS to 84555 with the letter S
How to check the free minutes?
- Send an SMS with the letter T to 84555
How to enquire on unsettled invoices?
- Send an SMS with the letter P to 84555