- Txuna Crédito is a Vodacom service that allows Prepaid and Hybrid Customers to get an advanced airtime to repay on the next recharge plusdsd a service fee.
Txuna Crédito allows Customers with no airtime and/or in emergency, to get a loan to make calls, browse and chat via SMS with no need to pay immediately.
Prepaid and Hybrid Customers can request Multiple Txuna Crédito Loans: 10, 20 and 50 MT plus a service fee of 1, 2 and 3 MT respectively. This change is effective from the 12 October 2017.
To use Txuna Crédito, you need to fulfill the below conditions:
- Your first call shall be no less than 5 days.
- The last recharge event no more than 30 days and the total recharge cumulative amount shall be greater or equal to 10 MT.
To activate Txuna Crédito, dial *111#, select option 5 - Txuna Crédito and then select the Txuna you qualify for or you wish to activate or else;
send an SMS with the text "TxunaX" to 84111. Where X is the Txuna Denomination which can be 10, 20 or 50.
Customers can only activate another Txuna Crédito after the full repayment of the previous one.
With Txuna Credito, you can:
- Call to any 84 at any time of the day
- Send SMS to any national network
- Activate any Internet bundles.
- Activate all Jackpot bundles (Jackpot Airtime, Super Jackpot, Internet Jackpot and SMS Jackpot).
Txuna Crédito Loan
Age on Network
Total Cumulative Recharge Amount
Terms and Conditions
- Eligible subscribers shall have no less than 5 days on the network and total cumulative recharge amount over the last 30 days shall be equal or greater to 10 MT.
- Airtime transfer and monthly fee are applicable to repay Txuna Crédito.
- Customers shall repay Txuna Crédito Loan within 30 days by recharging his account.
- Later repayment are subjected to 15 days penalty from the date of full repayment.
- To query Txuna Crédito amount, Customer shall dial *100*05# ok.
- This service is not applicable to Postpaid Customers.